Sunday, March 8, 2015

Razer all the way


Today, I have completed my Razer milestone! I was introduced to Razer products during my first exposure to the high-end gaming peripherals. I did a lot of digging with the other peripherals but the looks on Razer products was just too sexy to ignore. I just became a complete fan girl after my first Razer product.

My first Razer product was the Razer Kraken Pro which was bought by the company I was working for and that was 2 years ago. I loved the headset so much that when my cheap keyboard broke, I bought my second Razer product which was the Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 Blue Cherry MX. Time came that I needed a gaming mouse to compensate with my mechanical keyboard. I bought the Razer Naga 2014. My first gaming mouse mat was given as a thank you gift it was a Goliathus Control Large Edition. My original plan was to have the extended version where the keyboard could rest as well. So, when I decided to upgrade my then mid-tower case to a full-tower case, I gave the Goliathus Control Large Edition to my little sister.

I was able to upgrade to a full-tower case but I did not expect to build a gaming system for my little sister with the one I used before. Then and there, I was able to complete a build for her. When my birthday came, another friend of mine gifted me a Razer Mouse Bungee. She said that it is to complete my Razer set and it was! My set was then perfect!



In new year, a local computer shop had a promo sale of a white version of the same case my little sister had. I immediately bought it and build a gaming system for my youngest little sister and also bought her the Razer Goliathus Speed Large Edition mouse mat. Months later, I saw in our local store that Razer Kraken Pro has Neon color versions! I immediately bought the Razer Kraken Pro Neon Red Edition. Then later, Razer announced the Chroma line. I was uber excited and could not wait for it to arrive in the Philippines. On my sister's birthday, I bought her the Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red Edition to match her Red mid-tower gaming case and headset. When the Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Chroma arrived in our local store and I immediately bought it without hesitation! For a few months, I let little sister have the keyboard for her to enjoy the full Red gaming set experience. And there, her set is complete.



Then, it was about time that my old Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 Blue Cherry MX Switches go straight my little sister and the Chroma goes to me.


I revisited the local store that sells Razer products and they had the Razer Naga Epic Chroma. Like as usual, I immediately buy it without hesitation! Now, my old Razer Naga 2014 went straight to my youngest little sister. Earlier today, I bought the Razer Kraken Pro White Edition and the Razer BlackWidow Chroma Edition Green Switches. Now my youngest little sister has her complete set!



List of Razer Products


My set:
  1. Razer Kraken Pro Black Edition
  2. Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Chroma Edition Green Switches
  3. Razer Naga Epic Chroma Edition
  4. Razer Goliathus Speed Extended Edition
  5. Razer Mouse Bungee
My little sister's set:
  1. Razer Kraken Pro Neon Red Edition
  2. Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 Blue Cherry MX Switches
  3. Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red Edition
  4. Razer Goliathus Control Large Edition
My youngest little sister's set:
  1. Razer Kraken Pro White Edition
  2. Razer BlackWidow Chroma Edition Green Switches
  3. Razer Naga
  4. Razer Goliathus Speed Large Edition

Links:
View my rig history here.
View Razer's official website here.

1 comment:

  1. Razer Naga Pro Mouse in UAE, Wireless RGB Mouse in UAE, Gaming Mouse in UAE
    https://gccgamers.com/razer-naga-pro.html
    Razer Naga Pro Mouse in UAE, Safe Shopping Multiple Payment Options Express Delivery GCC Gamers Moneyback Guarantee.
    1634786694004-8

    ReplyDelete