Monday, October 12, 2015

GoPro Hero 3+: DashCam Adventures #1 - Carwash and 3TB


So, I noticed I have a thing for speed vids... I was driving long hours on Friday to get to our farm, I tried the time-lapse and thought of making a speed video out of it. But the timings were off, I took 60 seconds gap to each take and it looked so bad. Plus, I didn't have proper mounting on it.

Anyway, yesterday I went out to have my car washed and bought 3 TB Hard Drive! LOL Yep, Additional 3 TB for my game-play recordings and what not. I got a proper mounting for my dashcam and experimented on a 2 second time-lapse capture. The video below is the output. LOL

I'm super noob at this though, I really wanted to capture at 60fps video. But, I find it troublesome for battery and effectiveness especially if its just purely traffic. Anyway, let me know what you think in the comment section below. Thanks!

I got addicted to speed videos lately.... hahaha
This is recorded via timelapse 1 shot / 2 secs. Using GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition.





Don't forget to visit my sponsor's website:


Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Cheers!

LINKS
Video link here.

SUBSCRIBE
YouTube: thesabeltuto

No comments:

Post a Comment