Saturday, September 26, 2015

Cities: Skylines - After Dark - Unlock Leisure Suites Achievement


Hi guys, I was able to unlock Leisure Suites Achievement of Cities: Skylines - After Dark expansion pack. I have recorded a video as well as created a guide on Steam Workshop.

Leisure Suites

In order to unlock this achievement, you'll need at least 1,000 squares of commercial zone specialized for Leisure. To do that you'll need:
  1. Great demand for commercial
  2. Great positive income to cover possible expenses
  3. Enough workers to work on the establishments

Now, it took me a while to figure out how this specialized zone is to be done. It has been a long time since I have played the game. So, in case you are wondering, here is how:
  1. Go to Zones (1st tab of zones)
  2. Zone the area you want
  3. Go to Commercial Specialization (3 tab of zones)
  4. Select the Leisure Specialization (2nd zone item)
  5. Zone the area with Commercial
  6. Make sure your zones are OCCUPIED at least 1,000 square zones to unlock the achievement

There you have it guys. In case you want to do shortcut, I shared my save game on the Steam Workshop, link below.

Speed Build Video


This is how I was able to unlock the achievement. I had a lot of mods added here to do the map very quickly. But, I was able to unlock the achievements anyway. Enjoy the video.




Cheers!


LINKS
Video link here.
Download Save Game here.
Check out my 100% Achievement Guide here.

SUBSCRIBE
YouTube: thesabeltuto

No comments:

Post a Comment