Wednesday, April 22, 2015
Hi Guys! Today is the day Age of Ultron is SHOWING!!! But are you ready for it? Have you watched all prerequisite movies and tv shows? If not, you might want to binge watch every Marvel movies and tv series before heading out to the cinemas!
Anyway, I just blogged about it because I'm excited! See you soon!
Visit their IMDB here.
Visit their Wikipedia here.
Monday, April 6, 2015
Quickest way to do it is to start a new city. Links are provided below if you want to achieve it quickly. But, what if you want to achieve it in your already successful city? This guide is for you.
Things to Consider
- Minimal services or budget to services
- Minimal jobs for residents
- Minimal road accessibility from zone to zone.
- Minimal population. Around 5,000 residents only.
Starting Your Own Crime City
- Plot roads and zones that have some distance to each of them.
- Provide only needed services such as Water, Electricity, Garbage and only 1 Firehouse.
- Do not put any Schools, Clinic, Police or additional Firehouse.
- Start growing your City up to 1,000 population.
- Upon reaching 1,000 population, De-Zone the industry and relocate it farther from the residents.
- Un-Zoning the industry will cost your residents to be jobless and thus commit crimes.
- Do not make your residents leave
- Quickly Zone industry after Un-zoning it.
- Job hiring takes time, thus crimes will start to pop up.
- Increase more Residential areas.
- Upon reaching 2,000 population, repeat De-Zoning step. Increase more Residential as well.
- Do not go further 6,000 population or people will start complaining about the lack of services.
- You can afk the game or keep playing it until you unlock the achievement.
View my Steam Guide here.